The Industrial Palace
An indisputable landmark of the Prague Exhibition Grounds is the Art Nouveau Industrial Palace which was ceremonially opened in 1891 on the occasion of the General Land Centennial Exhibition. The decoration of the palace is the work of several prominent architects such as Josef Fanta and Alois Dryák. The palace is divided into three independent sections – the Right Wing, the Central Hall and the Mobile Hall which stands on the location of the original Left Wing. The indoor premises of the palace are highly presentable and their capacity makes them ideal for a wide range of cultural and business events.