CZ
Česky

Rudolfinum

One of the most important architectural buildings in Prague was built between 1876-1884 according to the design of the architects Josef Zítek and Josef Schulz as a multi-purpose cultural centre, which was named Rudolfinum in honour of the Austrian Crown Prince Rudolf. The building is located on the right bank of the Vltava River and is easily accessible by means of transport, including public transport. The state rooms can be used for organising various social events and private meetings.