The foundation stone of the Sacre Coeur Chapel was laid in 1882. The chapel was built in the Neo-Gothic style after Benedictine P. Ghislain Bethun. The shell of the building was completed in 1884, the same year in which it was consecrated. Towards the end of the 20th century gradual restoration saw the premises of the Sacre Coeur Chapel restored to their original state. The chapel located in the Prague 5 district is available for hire for a wide range of social functions such as dinners, business parties, concerts, fashion shows, presentations, press conferences, wedding ceremonies or private celebrations.