National House of Vinohrady
The beautiful National House of Vinohrady was built in 1894, in the period of the Czech National Revival, to celebrate the quarter of Královské Vinohrady (Royal Vineyards). From the outset of its construction the house has been used as a highly presentable venue for hosting balls, conventions, concerts, as well as festive dinners. For functions such as these there are three impressive large halls and a number of lounges available for hire. The National House of Vinohrady enjoys a convenient location very close to the Náměstí Míru metro station on the A line.